I have an unhealthy obsession with polka dots, but somehow, I do not amass anything that is polka dot printed in my wardrobe. Since that is the case, it seems that it is an emergence that I have to start bookmarking a collection.
1. These kittens heels are simply great with cropped jeans, a midi dress for the summer.
2. Did I mention I am loving Miss Selfridges at the moment? I always managed to find something in that store. This blouse is so simple and versatile, I will wear it with worn jeans or high waisted skirt.
3. Oh my goodness, a polka dot dungarees! This garment is selling so fast, and it only been dropped in stock this week.
4. This is definitely on my wish list, very tropical, very spanish looking, I am definitely day dreaming about lounging around the pool with this and some bikinis.
5. Such a sweet hat! And it is from my favourite brand of all time, Miu Miu. I also been very addicted to the site farfetch.com.
6. This is a very versatile piece that I will be coveting this season, I love the cute pearl buttons, I will team it with some of my victoriana jackets in my collection.
7. This dress is only £6! I have already put it in my basket for our next Lisbon trip.
8. This dress is so sweet with the bows on the shoulders. And it is in the sale!
9. Absolutely classic, and very reasonable high street prices, I will team this with over the knee boots for additional unexpected look.